In the automotive industry, certifications are the only reliable way to ensure high quality, safety, compatibility and smooth operation in any additional electronic system we would like to install. A moto alarm, a remote engine start system or a GPS tracker once connected to the vehicle’s electronic components and engine control unit (ECU) is vital to be compatible and certified by Official Bodies.
Pandora systems are the only ones manufactured entirely at Pandora’s factory in Russia and carry E-Mark Certification and IATF Electronic Brain Certification. *  
But what exactly are these two essential certifications that you should look for in every system you want to install in your vehicle?
E-mark is an EU mark for approved vehicles and vehicle parts sold in the EU. It is an approval mark issued by an Independent Official Competent Certification Authority after detailed product inspection and conformity approval. * 
The E-mark Directive refers to the electromagnetic compatibility of vehicles and vehicle components. It examines and ensures that an alarm system, for example, is electromagnetically compatible with your vehicle’s electrical circuits.
ISO / TS 16949: 2016 CERTIFICATION OF ELECTRONIC BRAIN (ENGINE CONTROL UNIT) BY IATF (INTERNATIONAL AUTOMOTIVE TASK FORCE)
IATF 16949: 2016 is an international standard for automotive quality management systems.* 
IATF 16949 was developed jointly by members of the International Automotive Team (IATF) and submitted to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) for approval and publication.
IATF’s members are Leading Car Manufacturers formed to provide improved improved quality products to automotive customers worldwide.
The certification is issued by the IATF to any organization such as Pandora that manufactures components for the automotive supply and guarantees high quality, continuous control and improvement as well as compatibility and protection of the vehicle’s electrical circuits.
All Pandora systems carry except E-mark and ISO / TS 16949: 2016 factory brain certification granted by the IATF and the German DQS Certification Authority
German Management Systems’ Certification Authority (DQS).* 
IATF members include the following vehicle manufacturers:
- BMW Group
- FCA US LLC
- Daimler AG
- FCA Italy Spa
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Company
- Gruppo PSA,
- Volkswagen AG
- AIAG (Stati Uniti)
- ANFIA (Italia)
- FIEV (Francia)
- SMMT (Regno Unito)
- VDA QMC, Germania
Every genuine Certificate issued by IATF is registered in IAFT database and via an online interface enables consumers to verify the validity of the certificates the systems they wish to add to their vehicle are bearing.
At the official IATF Global Database you can verify for yourself the authenticity of each IATF Certificate. * 
Pandora’s Certificate (Pandora Kaluga Factory Russia) Certification Number is 0340825.
PANDORA SYSTEMS’ TWO CERTIFICATES ENSURE
- Protection of the electrical and electronic circuits of the vehicle
- Protection of the vehicle’s electronic parts and of the engine control unit (ECU)
- Smooth and reliable operation of the system we installed
- Maintaining the Factory Warranty / Vehicle ‘s Insurance
- Cooperation only with authorized Pandora auto-repair shops employing well-trained staff and guaranteed excellent results
- Quality assurance of the system we want to purchase and install on our vehicle (Independent official authority bodies perform tests and inspections)
Pandora’s factory, Kaluga, Russia
Pandora systems are manufactured exclusively at the modern manufacturing production plant in Russia and carry the most stringent safety and quality standards.
They are constantly subject to checks, tests, updates and constant upgrades of their advanced product algorithms, in order to be and stay compatible with every new vehicle model in circulation and to be in harmony with all safety standards and the latest technologies in the automotive industry.
Additionally, any software firmware upgrade is available for free and one can do so at your authorized Pandora shop or through the free Pandora application.
They are the only Russian anti-theft systems bearing both E-mark certification and ISO / TS 16949: 2016 engine control unit (ECU) certification issued by leading car manufacturers (IATF).
Installing a Pandora system in your car, motorcycle or motor home ensures:
- Quality, Safety and Compatibility Certified by EU and Top Car Manufacturers.
- Lifetime Performance Guarantee
- Protecting the vehicle’s electronic systems.
- Avoid failed installations. By choosing Pandora systems you will only need to go to an authorized auto-repair-shop that the know-how to install and maintain Pandora’s systems in the best possible way ensuring you superior quality and safety.
- Keeping your Factory Warranty and Insurance Coverage: If you interfere with your vehicle and install any system that does not meet the E – mark and IAFT16949 certifications, it is likely to cause damage due to poor quality parts and thus lose your factory warranty or any other insurance coverage.
In short, it is important to be careful in whatever system we would like to install in our vehicle and we must look for these two certifications in order to make sure that we avoid future problems which might cost more than we initially think we saved by purchasing a more economical system of unknown origin and without the necessary certifications .
A system signed by Pandora is EU-approved and by top manufacturers in the automotive industry (IATF). This way you are 100% sure of the smooth functioning, high quality, compatibility, safety of your vehicle and maintaining your factory warranty.: Pandora has received a certificate of the strictestPandora’s EU Certification international quality standards | Pandora International – Pandorainfo.com  Quality CPandora’s EU Certificationonfirmes by EU certificates | Pandora International – Pandorainfo.com : About InIATFternational Automotive Task Force | IATF Official International Website  IATF Official IATF’s Certificates DatabaseDatabase | Certificate Validation